Are you missing the GO toll rates for 2022? Please be patient. As soon as we have the new rates, we will publish them here in the usual place.
valid from 1 September 2021
including surcharges for air and noise pollution
Rate-relevant characteristics (drive type, EURO emission class) / Category
4 and more axles
|Drive type E/H2||0,04940||0,04980||0,06979||0,07071||0,10430||0,10546|
|EURO V and EEV||0,20980||0,21020||0,29435||0,29527||0,43399||0,43515|
|EURO 0 to III||0,23730||0,23770||0,33285||0,33377||0,47799||0,47915|
- Rates in EUR per km, excl. 20 % VAT
- Drive type E/H2 covers purely electric drives and hydrogen fuel cell drives.
- The night rates apply between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
These are the section toll segments:
- A 9 Gleinalm and/or Bosruck Tunnel (Pyhrn motorway)
- A 10 Tauern and Katschberg Tunnel (Tauern motorway)
- A 11 Karawanken Tunnel (Karawanken motorway)
- A 13 Brenner Pass (Brenner motorway)
- S 16 Arlberg Tunnel (Arlberg expressway)
A 12 Inntal motorway
An increased rate (+25 % on the basic kilometre rate) is applied for the A 12 on the Lower Inn Valley route (between the border at Kufstein and the Innsbruck-Amras intersection).