Mount the GO-Box
Here's how to fit the GO-Box correctly
- Use the self-adhesive Velcro strips (enclosed in the original packaging).
- Point the control button towards the inside of the vehicle.
- Position the GO-Box
- between the centre of the vehicle and the centre of the steering wheel,
- at least 10 cm above the windscreen wiper in its rest position, and
- at least 30 cm below the top edge of the windscreen.
- Keep the installation area within a radius of 10 cm free of objects (name plates, sun visors ...).
- The installation area must not be located in the tint strip.
Only a correctly fitted GO-Box can communicate with the toll gantries without interference. Please fit the GO-Box correctly to avoid substitute toll claims.
- Name plates are attached to the windscreen and hinder communication between the GO-Box and the toll gantry.
- Windscreen wipers overlap the GO-Box when not in use and obstruct communication between the GO-Box and the toll gantry.
- The GO-Box is located on the dashboard. The GO-Box and toll gantry cannot communicate with each other, no transaction takes place.