Toll for vehicles over 3.5 t MPW
valid from 1.1.2022
incl. surcharges for air and noise pollution (external costs)
4 and more axles
|EURO V and EEV||0,21250||0,21290||0,29813||0,29905||0,43966||0,44082|
|EURO 0 to III||0,24000||0,24040||0,33663||0,33755||0,48366||0,48482|
Notes on the table:
- Rates in Euro per kilometer, excl. 20 % VAT
- Drive type E/H2 includes pure electric drive and hydrogen fuel cell drive.
- The “night” rate is defined by the time period between 10 pm and 5 am.
These are our section toll segments:
- Tunnels Gleinalm- and Bosruck (A 9 Pyhrn motorway)
- Tunnels Tauern- and Katschberg (A 10 Tauern motorway)
- Tunnel Karawanken (A 11 Karawanken motorway)
- A 13 Brenner motorway
- Tunnel Arlberg (S 16 Arlberg expressway)
A 12 Inntal motorway
For the A 12, an increased rate (+25 % on the basic kilometre rate) applies on the Unterinntal section (state border at Kufstein to the Innsbruck-Amras junction).