If you have not paid the GO toll correctly, you will have to pay it retroactively. This is only possible under certain conditions!
Retroactive payment at a GO point of sale
Possible in the event of non-payment (e.g. insufficient toll credit or a disabled GO-Box) or partial payment of the toll (number of axles or rate-relevant characteristics set incorrectly):
- at a GO point of sale within 5 hours and 100 km
Please present the GO-Box.
Retroactive payment by telephone or SelfCare portal
Only possible in the case of partial payment of the toll (number of axles or rate-relevant characteristics set incorrectly):
- within 96 hours
- at the ASFINAG Service Center on 0800 400 12 400 (free of charge from Austria and Germany) or +43 1 955 1266
- via the SelfCare Portal
What points should you pay attention to?
- For retroactive payment, please have details of the vehicle license plate number, GO-Box identification number and PAN ready. You will find them on the vehicle declaration.
- Check in advance for which period and for which section, number of axles and rate-relevant characteristics the retroactive payment is to be made. To do this, use the individual benefit information (available via the vehicle list in the SelfCare portal). A subsequent correction of the retroactive payment is not possible if a supplementary payment has already been made for the specified period and the specified route.
- Retroactive payments can only be made within certain time periods (5 hours/100 kilometres or 96 hours). Late payment is not possible and will result in a claim for a substitute toll due to underpayment.